Sunday, April 8, 2012

Birthday mitts and April quilt progress


A completed pair of Bouteloua Mitts! These are for my sister-in-law. Happy Birthday Shannon! The yarn is Naturally Waikiwi 4ply sock - with New Zealand Merino, nylon, alpaca and possum.

You'll remember from this post that I've been making a grey pair for myself (still unfinished). It's a beautiful pattern and very satisfying to knit.

Here is an update on the April quilt-a-long. It's all pieced, sandwiched and pinned ready for hand quilting. I think I'll need to put some serious time in to get this finished by the end of April - I can see the quilting taking me a long time...

I've also got a few more projects on the go - some fingerless gloves for my nephew and for Alice, and a Steampunk Softie also for my nephew. Plus a whole pile of things on my wish-list. Sigh. So many beautiful projects, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment