Friday, October 26, 2012

The joy of Monteverdi and maybe a new direction?

Hello after quite a break! I find I tend to hibernate in winter and don't seem to manage much more than work, eat, sleep.

I'd like to change my blog a little. My loves include more than craft and I'd like to share these too. I love reading and am part of a reading group. I also play recorder with the Hobart Society of Recorder Players and love early music in particular.

I recently purchased a new CD of music by Monteverdi, and have been invigorated by it. I have cravings for it. In the mornings if I feel flat just thinking about the album cheers me up. Music is enriching my life more than usual at the moment and I am reconnecting with my love of early music in particular.


I look forward to sharing many more beautiful things with you - craft, books, music.


If you are not familiar with Monteverdi, here is a little taste...



No comments:

Post a Comment